Anti-Covid Protocol at Finca Bilou
Based on the Measures against COVID-19 in rural accommodations of the Institute of Hotel Tourism Quality of Spain, we have developed the anti-COVID protocol to minimize the risk of contamination in Finca Bilou.
It seems important to us that before your stay you know what we do and how we have adapted some of our procedures so that you feel safe and comfortable in our accommodation.
We have had to make a number of changes to our operation, such as:
- Between departure and arrival we guarantee a margin of 24 hours between guests. Therefore we use as arrival time: 16.00-23.00 and departure time is before 10.00 am
- We give priority to payment by electronic means.
- We minimize our decoration to make cleaning easier. There may be changes between the photos that appear of our accommodation and how you will find them during your stay.
- All rooms have a private bathroom.
- We will not enter the rooms unless there is a prior request.
- We make the cancellation-change policy more flexible, we understand that in the current situation it is difficult to foresee what will happen in a long time.
COVID-19 guarantee conditions
Reservations made, through our own website, after Januari, 2021 with a stay in 2021 are covered under the COVID19 guarantee of Finca Bilou. In the unlikely event that your stay cannot take place due to closed orders or other Government-imposed barriers related to the corona virus, which make travel impossible or illegal, we guarantee your (down) payment trough : A) A free rebooking of your stay or we will provide you with B) a travel credit voucher
with the value of the down payment or full accommodation sum.
THE COVID- 19 GUARANTEE OF FINCA BILOU APPLIES TO:
- COVID-19 guarantee applies only to cancellations in case of Force Majeure caused by the corana virus. This concerns official government restrictions like closed borders (lock down), negative travel advice and mandatory quarantine on arrival or return of 5 days or more. Canceled flights, fear, doctors advice, illness,dismissal and own decision not to travel are not covered by the COVID-19 guarantee. A government-mandated PCR test (or equivalent) is not a reason for cancellation and is not covered by the COVID-19 guarantee.
- COVID-19 guarantee applies to reservations for which the payment obligations have been fulfilled such as stated in the booking confirmation.
–The COVID-19 guarantee is linked to Force Majeure conditions. When check-in date is within the dates of Force Majeure, the COVID-19 guarantee applies. This can vary by country, region or even locally.
Premature cancellations (cancellations outside the dates of Force Majeure) are at your own expense.
- For all cancellations that are not related to the the above Force Majeure conditions we apply our general terms and conditions and cancellation policy.
Cancellations will only be accepted in writing or by e-mail indicating your reservation number. The following cancellation costs will be charged:
• UP TO 8 WEEKS FOR ARRIVAL
50% of the total stay sum.
• 6-8 WEEKS FOR ARRIVAL
75% of the total stay sum. (deposit is non-refundable)
• 4-6 WEEKS FOR ARRIVAL
85% of the total stay sum.
• 0-4 WEEKS FOR ARRIVAL or no show
100% of the total stay sum.
- We recommend purchasing a good cancellation and travel insurance.
A. CHOOSE FOR A FREE REBOOKING
A.1. If your reservation is covered by the COVID-19 guarantee, we will rebook it in consultation and free of charge to a later time of the year 2021 up to a maximum of 12 months from the original check-in date. Based on availability and period hence no claim can be made on / or a guarantee is given for a stay in the same length of stay.
A.2. The rebooking is done with the current rate for the new date.
A.3. Reservations resulting from the COVID-19 guarantee (rebooking or payment by travel credit voucher) have automatically a non-refundable rate. No refunds will be given in case of cancellation. There is no refund in (cash) money.
B. CHOOSE FOR A TRAVEL CREDIT VOUCHER
B.1. If your reservation is covered by the COVID-19 guarantee and a rebooking is not (yet) possible, we will give you a travel credit voucher for a new reservation to be made.
B.2. The value of the travel credit voucher is the deposit or full accommodation sum as stated in the booking confirmation and which has been received into our bank account.
B.3. The travel credit voucher is valid for new reservations for stays within 12 months after the original arrival date of the canceled stay. Based on availability & period hence no claim can be made on / or a guarantee is given for a stay in the same duration of stay.
B.4. The travel credit voucher will only be issued for those bookings we receive through our website www.fincabilou.com or via mail: email@example.com.
We will make sure you receive a voucher code that has to be mentioned in all future communication.
B.5. The voucher is transferable to third parties, but please inform us properly so that we can ensure correct administrative processing.
B.6 Reservations resulting from the COVID-19 guarantee (rebooking or payment by travel credit voucher) have automatically a non-refundable rate. No refunds will be given in case of cancellation. There is no refund for unused travel credit and there is no refund in (cash) money.
For more information whether your reservation is covered by the COVID-19 guarantee; firstname.lastname@example.org
The COVID-19 guarantee conditions was last amended on februari,2021.
Finca Bilou is registered as an official accommodation at the Servicio Territorial de turismo de Generalitat Valencia under number VT-439373-A
Finca Bilou, vivienda Turistica
Pla. Del carral, 31
03569 Aigues, Alicante
T: +34 679126378